Monday, April 19, 2010

...book series: Twilight vs Harry Potter

Yes, I'm a 25 year old who reads 'tween book series.  But you know what?  They're good, quick, fun reads and, let me tell you, addicting!  So which one wins "best series" in my humble opinion? 

Both series are highly entertaining, offer a level of fantasy within its characters and plot lines, and have characters you can relate to.

The Harry Potter series has better writing, in my opinion, but Twilight has a more in-depth plot line with twists and turns, plus it's a love story. 

So, who is the winner?  
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can there really be a winner? I guess I'm leaving this one unanswered because I love both and really can't choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Can't live without it...
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com