Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...reality tv shows

Yep, I'm a reality tv junkie.  I love it. 

My favorite is the Real Housewives of Orange County and the Real Housewives of New York City...definitely a guilty pleasure of mine to watch!  It's like watching a trainwreck every week - so entertaining!  Love housewife of NYC Bethenny - she's hilarious!  And "Countess" LuAnn - can I just say my skin crawls even saying her name?!?!  What a condescending snob!  I'll quit my vent there, but could go on...and on...and on...




The Real World is another fave...I've seen every single episode of every single season.  How's that for addicted??  haha!  I just absolutely love it! 






What other reality tv shows do I watch(ed)?  Here's my list!

Current Shows:
16 and Pregnant
19 Kids and Counting
America's Next Top Model
American Idol
Beauty and the Geek
Chopped
Deadliest Catch
The Girls Next Door
Giuliana and Bill
The Hills
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Kell on Earth
Kendra
Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane
Little People, Big World
The Millionaire Matchmaker
The Next Food Network Star
The Price of Beauty
Project Runway
The Rachel Zoe Project
The Real Housewives of... Orange County, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta
Real World/Road Rules Challenges
Shear Genius
Top Chef
Tori and Dean
True Life
Worst Cooks in America

Shows no longer aired:
8th & Ocean
A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila
Breaking Bonaduce
Denise Richards: It's Complicated
Dr. 90210
Engaged and Underage
Gastineau Girls
Growing up Gotti
HGTV's Design Star
Hogan Knows Best
The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Laguna Beach
Meet the Barkers
My Fair Brady
Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica
Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County
Rich Girls
Road Rules
The Simple Life
Sunset Tan
The Surreal Life
Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Teen Mom
Work Out



I think I watch too much tv... *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Can't live without it...
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com