Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...woman in politics



And no, that's not Tina Fey...

I find Sarah Palin to be inspiring. 

You may love her, you may hate her... but I believe she has strengthened the role of Republican women in politics; she broke the mold of who the gneneral public thinks a Republican woman is.   

I don't necessarily agree with her on every single issue, but I do think that it is inspiring to see a women speaking her mind and being influential, in a role that's traditionally male-dominated and in a political position that is typically viewed as old-fashioned, behind-the-times, or just a group of "good ole boys".  She's broken the glass ceiling for conservative women and I hope she's here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Can't live without it...
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com