Friday, April 23, 2010

...wedding ceremony music playlist

So it's not really a "my favorite", but I wanted to list the songs played at our wedding ceremony.  We didn't do the traditional "dum dum da-dum" music for our wedding - instead, we created a playlist of some of our favorite songs plus some fun songs about love that we played before and after to keep people entertained while they waited. 

Here's what we played before and after the ceremony:

You're the one that I want - Grease Soundtrack
I'm a Believer - Smashmouth
Chapel of Love - Dixie Cups
Bubbly - Colbie Caillet
Fallin For You - Colbie Caillet
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
Down - Jay Sean
Forever - Chris Brown
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
Bella's Lullaby - Twilight Soundtrack
At Last - Etta James
I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
Open Arms - Journey
Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse

I walked down the aisle to A River Runs In You by Yiruma.
We walked out of the church to an acoustic version of Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
During the ceremony, my sister in law sang Love Story by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Can't live without it...
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com